Peggy Roach Memorial Endowed Scholarship
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY, MARCH 18
Students who are currently involved in projects with a focus on women and those who encourage women to be activists and leaders are encouraged to apply.
The Peggy Roach Memorial Endowed Scholarship was created to provide financial support to students committed to and involved in social activism. Throughout her life, Peggy Roach was committed to social justice and activism within her surrounding community. This one-time, non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to a student who displays the commitment to activism and participation in group-based projects that reflects the legacy of Peggy Roach.
Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and student involvement
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Demonstrate financial need by having a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Financial Aid at DePaul
- Be active in the community
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at DePaul University
- Undergraduate class status (Sophomore or above)
All applications must be submitted online by March 18, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm CST. Incomplete and late submissions will not be considered.
By completing the application for this scholarship you are authorizing the Office of Multicultural Student Success and the Peggy Roach Scholarship Review Committee to review your financial and academic records in order to assess your application.
Please direct ALL QUESTIONS regarding this scholarship to:
Christopher Love • Scholarship Coordinator
Office of Multicultural Student Success