Graduate Assistant Application - School of Public Service
The SPS Graduate Assistant Faculty Committee awards assistantships after a careful review of the written application and interviews with selected applicants. The committee judges applicants on their academic achievement, research and writing skills, and ability to work effectively with faculty and other students.
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences - School of Public Service
- Supplemental Questions
- A Graduate Research Assistant in the School of Public Service is required to work on campus for 20hrs/week. Can you work 20hrs/week on campus in the upcoming school year?
- A Graduate Research Assistant in the School of Public Service is required to attend 3-4 evening events to talk with potential students. Can you attend 3-4 evening events in the upcoming school year?
- Please identify your core research skills/software capabilities:
- Please identify two faculty members who you would be interested in working with, and/or a topical area that you would be interested in study:
- Could you tutor SPS students using Excel?
- Could you tutor SPS students using SPSS?
- Show 1 more