Actuarial Sciences Exam Fee Reimbursement Fund
Description: Fund provides partial reimbursement of the exam fee for the required to take the Society of Actuaries or the Casualty Actuarial Society actuarial exams.
For additional information on requirements for this award or on the application process, please contact the College of Science and Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College of Science and Health
- Supplemental Questions
- Actuarial Exam
- Have you successfully completed an actuarial exam during the past 6 months?
- Please identify the exam that you have completed.
- Please confirm that you have not been reimbursed from any other source for this expense.
- Please upload proof(s) of exam(s) passed. If you passed more than one exam, supporting documentation for each exam must be combined into a single file and uploaded to your application.
- Please indicate whether your full name or just initials should be published on the list of exam passers in the event you are awarded the exam fee reimbursement.