Ken McHugh Real Estate Centers Endowed Scholarship
Kenneth McHugh was the Executive Vice President for Operations at DePaul, and he played an integral role in getting the Real Estate Center up and running. When he retired, the endowed fund was created to honor his 30 years of service at DePaul.
1. 3.0 Cumulative GPA
2. Must be enrolled in classes during the academic year
3. Must be in good academic standing
- Driehaus College of Business - Department of Real Estate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume.
- Why have you chosen real estate as a major?
- Please upload your latest Unofficial DePaul University Transcript for coursework verification.