Kat McCullough Endowed Scholarship
The Kat McCullough Endowed Scholarship was established to recognize a high-achieving College of Communication student with financial need as established by a filed FAFSA.
Criteria for consideration are as follows:
- Completed at least 12 quarter hours at DePaul University
- Enrolled in the College of Communication and in good academic standing
Special consideration will be given to those Junior or Senior standing students with high academic achievement.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your course of study in the College of Communication? What led you to this course of study?
- What are your goals and aspirations after graduation?
- What traits do you possess that will enhance your education or future career?
- List your extra-curricular activities. Include a brief description of the organization, your role and any leadership position held.
- Please list any awards, honors or recognition received.
- What does the DePaul mission mean to you? In what ways to you embody this mission?
- Show 1 more