Robert M. Peters Endowed Scholarship
Awarded to outstanding full-time senior (4th year) undergraduate students enrolled in the Strobel Accounting Honors Program in the School of Accountancy & Management Information Systems for Academic Year 2019/2020.
Varies- Historically, awards have ranged between $500 and $2,500.
- You must be enrolled in the Strobel Honors Accounting Program and take classes during your 4th year at DePaul.
- You must have successfully completed the Strobel Honors section of ACC 380 in the Spring Quarter of 2018 (your 3rd year in the Strobel Honors Program).
- As part of this online application process, you MUST:
- Upload your latest unofficial DePaul transcripts. Visit this link for instructions on how to obtain your unofficial transcript.
- Upload your current resume (which should show all work experience obtained during college and all extracurricular activities during college)
- Upload a Word (doc) file that includes responses to the supplement questions in the application.
- Upload a completed Excel file that computes your accounting GPA. (Excel file to use is provided below and within the application.)
Excel File: Accounting GPA Calculator