Sid Feldman Legacy Scholarship Application
Each year, the Sid Feldman Scholarship Committee reviews applications from incoming freshman to DePaul University A student must be a current, enrolled student in a Chicago Public School entering DePaul University in the Fall 2022. The student must also:
1. Meet all DePaul University standard admission requirements.
2. Complete a DePaul University admission application and receive an acceptance letter from DePaul University. The student must intend to enroll in the College of Business.
3. Submit two letters of recommendation from a non-family member (high school teacher, guidance counselor, employer, volunteer manager, etc.).
4. Submit a FAFSA for consideration towards financial need to the Financial Aid office.
5. Submit a two page essay (details below).
In a two page, single spaced essay, please address these two issues:
1. Describe your commitment to furthering your education, including your career goals for the first five and ten years post college graduation.
2. Describe your commitment to your community, including past, present and potential future volunteer experience or community engagement in any volunteer, neighborhood, church or other activities. Give examples of leadership roles you have held and explain why involvement in your community is important to you.