College of Communication Decade of Excellence Scholarship
The College of Communication Decade of Excellence Scholarship will recognize exceptional undergraduate and graduate students with financial need as demonstrated by a filed FAFSA.
- Current undergraduate (sophomore standing or above) or graduate students pursing a major in the College of Communication
- Good academic standing
- Financial need as determined by a FAFSA/Office of Financial Assistance
Special consideration for those who excel in academics, are committed to service in the Vincentian tradition and/or display outstanding leadership.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your course of study in the College of Communication? What led you to this course of study?
- What are your academic and/or professional aspirations after graduation and how will your degree program help you achieve these goals?
- What traits do you possess that will enhance your education or future career?
- What does the DePaul mission mean to you? In what ways to you embody this mission?
- In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a leader? Describe how your have demonstrated these qualities in your own leadership experience.
- List your extra-curricular activities. Include a brief description of the organization, your role and any leadership position held.
- Please list any awards, honors or recognition received.
- Show 2 more