THE AMARO LAW FIRM SCHOLARSHIP
Congratulations to our 2019 scholarship recipient, find out more about our previous winners here!
The attorneys at the Amaro Law Firm believe in the importance of education and that everyone should strive to find a career path that gives you fulfillment. This year, a student attending their first year of college will have the opportunity for a chance to be selected for the firms $2,500 scholarship.
The Amaro Law Firm is a personal injury law firm with its primary office located in Houston, Texas. Our firm serves the community by helping people and their families recover from incidents which have caused them injury and harm. Through their work, the firm’s culture of empathy and kindness has served it well with incredible results for thousands of clients. The firm wishes to pay it forward with our youth by offering this scholarship. Applicants are asked to explain a time they were empathic or kind and how it affected not only the other person but themselves. How does being kind and empathic help you and others succeed?
– The scholarship is open to any freshman or first year students in college or university, who are a legal resident of the United States and are enrolled for the fall semester of 2020.
– Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
– An 1,000 word essay response to the prompt “how does being kind and empathic help you and others succeed?”
– A professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
– An official or unofficial transcript from their current school.
– Proof of enrollment for the Fall semester of 2020. Can be a fall schedule or acceptance letter.
Application Deadline and Instructions
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to email@example.com by July 1st, 2020. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered. Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “[Applicant’s Name] – 2020 Amaro Law Firm Scholarship.”
The recipient of the Amaro Law Firm Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.