Graduate Assistant Application - School of Public Service
The SPS Graduate Assistant Review Committee awards assistantships after a careful review of the written application and interviews with selected applicants. The committee judges applicants on their academic achievement, research and writing skills, and ability to work effectively with faculty and other students.
- School of Public Service
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your latest Unofficial DePaul University Transcript for coursework verification. You can find your unofficial transcript through: Campus Connect ---> Academic Records --->View Unofficial Transcript.
- Please upload your current resume.
- In a personal statement, explain your interest in the graduate assistantship and the skills and experience you can bring to the position.
- A graduate research assistant in the School for Public Service is required to work for 20hr/week. Are you able to work for that amount of time per week throughout the 2020-2021 academic year? Please note you must be aware of your limits regarding other on-campus positions. Work may be completed on or off campus per COVID 19 safety recommendations in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- You are required to attend 2-3 evening or virtual events per year to talk with potential students. Can you commit to attending 2 to 3 evening or virtual events?
- Please identify your core research skills/software capabilities.
- Please describe the kind of research/service work you would be interested in doing as a graduate assistant.
- Can you tutor SPS students using Excel?
- Can you tutor SPS students using SPSS?
- Show 4 more