The John N. Nicholson Fellowship Application
To qualify for this fellowship you must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident, and a degree-seeking student in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. You must also have no other significant source of tuition assistance (full employer reimbursement, other scholarships, tuition waivers, etc.). Preference is given to individuals of Greek descent.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident?
- Are you of Greek National Descent?
- What Annual Amount of Tuition Reimbursement is Available to you through your Employer?
- On Average, how many Courses do you plan to take each Quarter?
- What is your Current GPA?
- What was your GMAT/GRE Score at the time of Admission (if applicable - insert 0 if score was not submitted/required)?
- Please Write a Brief Essay Describing your Volunteer, Community Service, or other Altruistic Activities in which you engage in (300-500 words)?
- Show 2 more