Marc Jacobson Blue Demon Scholarship
THE MARC JACOBSON BLUE DEMON SCHOLARSHIP has been established at DePaul University in support of the Jesse White Tumbling Team scholar-athletes to provide assistance to one full-time student who will work as a Student Assistant for the Director of Athletics in the area of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Marc Jacobson is a DePaul University alum and enthusiastic supporter of the Jesse White Tumbling Team Organization.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT CRITERIA:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate level student admitted to DePaul for the upcoming academic year as a full-time Freshman or Transfer student OR a currently enrolled full-time undergraduate student at DePaul returning for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and demonstrate need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Preference will be given to students who are alumni of the Jesse White Tumblers.
- Applicants must complete and submit the scholarship application by the deadline in order to be considered.
- Scholarship Award will cover tuition, room and board (on-campus), and University fees
- Open to all academic majors
- Each award shall be made for one academic year and is renewable for the same student provided that they remain in good academic standing with the University and continues to work as a Student Assistant for the Director of Athletics in the area of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.