Graduate Assistant Application - DCB School of Accountancy
The Graduate Assistantship application for the Diehaus College of Business School of Accountancy.
Positions are open to students in the MS-Accountancy (MSA), MS-Audit & Advisory Services (MSAA), and MS-Taxation (MST) programs.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Graduate Assistant position do you prefer?
- Which quarter and year do you plan to graduate?
- How many total credit hours do you plan to take during the next academic year (fall, winter, and spring)?
- Please upload your current resume.
- Please submit a personal statement, approximately 600 words, describing your attributes and experience that distinguish you as a candidate. Submit as a Microsoft Word document.