Dean's Council Endowed Scholarship in Communication
The Dean’s Council Endowed Scholarship in Communication recognizes an exceptional College of Communication undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing with demonstrated financial need as established by a filed FAFSA. Undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.5 and graduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are welcome to apply. Special consideration for high-achieving students.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your course of study in the College of Communication? What led you to this course of study?
- What are your academic and/or professional aspirations after graduation and how will your degree program help you achieve these goals?
- List your extra-curricular activities. Include a brief description of the organization, your role and any leadership position held.
- Describe a time or circumstance in your life where you demonstrated leadership and/or overcame an obstacle with a school, social, work or family situation..
- Describe your community service or volunteer activity. How does your service activity align with DePaul University's Vincentian mission?
- Please list any awards, honors or recognition received.
- Show 1 more