O'Hagan Endowed Law Scholarship
To provide recognition and financial assistance to students enrolled in the College of Law at DePaul University who exhibit financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation year?
- Please write an essay addressing both your contributions to the College of Law and your financial need. Your contribution to the College of Law community is the most important factor. With respect to activities and leadership at the College of Law, please provide specific details regarding those contributions and accomplishments during your time in those roles. You should also address your financial need, as it is an important factor that will be considered. Please be as specific as possible when providing information about your need, identifying your expected student debt upon graduation and information about any other scholarships you have received.
- Please submit a separate list, one page single-spaced, of service/leadership accomplishments with dates, including membership/offices held in service organizations, community service and volunteer work completed, etc.
- Please upload your current CV/Resume.
- Please upload an unofficial transcript
- By submitting this form, I give my permission to share my name, responses and photo (if uploaded) with the donor or representative of my scholarship.
- Show 1 more