KPMG MADA Scholarship
The School of Accountancy & MIS is proud to collaborate with KPMG to champion diverse talent entering the CPA profession. Together, DePaul and KPMG are providing a limited number of scholarships to students (KPMG MADA Scholar) entering the Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
Scholarship Applicant Qualifications:
- Should be on track to complete or have a bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent program) from an accredited college or university by the start of the DePaul University Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program.
- Should be in good academic standing (no less than a 3.0 overall and major grade-point average on a 4.0 scale)
- Should be planning to enroll/already enrolled full-time in the DePaul University Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program (Scholarship award is subject to successful admission into the program)
- Should plan to complete educational requirements to be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license eligible upon completion of the Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program
- Should not be committed to work full-time at another company
- Should not require work sponsorship now or at any point in the future
In the spirit of scholarship, the university will also endeavor to consider applicants from underrepresented demographic groups who meet the recipient eligibility criteria above.