Deloitte Foundation Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
This scholarship is for the 2019 – 2020 Academic Year.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide recognition and financial assistance to students with disabilities who are enrolled in the Driehaus College of Business.
• Students must be registered with the DePaul University Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) at the time of submission.
• Students must be enrolled as undergraduates in the Driehaus College of Business in 2019/2020 and must be in good academic standing.
• Students must reach at least junior status by the end of the 2019/2020 academic year.
• Preference may be given to declared Accounting/MIS majors and students with financial need (as determined by the FAFSA), but all eligible Driehaus College of Business students are encouraged to apply.
• Students complete the application, which includes a short, typed essay.
• Applications will be reviewed by a committee made up of representatives from the Center for Students with disabilities, the Driehaus College of Business and the Office of Financial Aid. This scholarship committee will decide on two recipients.
To apply for this Scholarship Opportunity you must complete the following steps:
1. If you have not done so already, complete the General Application on DePaul Scholarship Connect:
a. Log into the DePaul Scholarship Connect using your Campus Connect ID and password.
b. Complete and submit the General Application.
i. Your General Application will be marked with a green checkmark to indicate that it has been completed and submitted successfully.
ii. If it is gray, the application was not submitted successfully; try again.
2. After submitting the General Application, you can search the scholarship by typing the name or by using any key word in the name in the search bar.
3. Click on the blue “Apply” button next to the application name. Additional questions or information may be required to complete the application process.
After Submitting an Application:
You can monitor the status of your application by logging it to your dashboard on DePaul Scholarship Connect.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.