Journalism Internship Scholarship Application
The Journalism Internship Scholarship ensures that students pursuing a degree in journalism have access to internships for credit by providing financial assistance. Eligible students are welcome to apply for financial assistance while completing a journalism-related internship for credit via the College of Communication Internship Program in the Winter 2019 term.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for undergraduate journalism majors or minors; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above for journalism graduate students
- Successful completion of at least two JOUR courses
- A College of Communication Internship Proposal on file for the Winter 2019 term.
- Special consideration for those with unpaid or low-paying internships.
- $1200 - $2500; varies based on funding.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us what you hope to learn from your internship and how you believe the position will help you reach your career goals.