Dr. Curtis J. Crawford & XCEO Personal Leadership Endowed Scholarship
Business – Awarded to full-time undergraduate or graduate students in the Autumn Quarter of 2019-20 who have a proven interest in personal leadership in business as exhibited by coursework (MGT 360 or MGT 530) and/or extracurricular activities.
If you have additional questions regarding this scholarship or this scholarship application process, please contact the Department of Management.
- Driehaus College of Business, Driehaus College of Business - Department of Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed coursework in either MGT 530, MGT 340, MGT 589, or MGT 360 OR currently enrolled in either courses?
- Do you have a concentration in Leadership and Change Management?
- Please describe your involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Please articulate your interest in, and commitment to, personal leadership in business. Essay must be 750 words. If you would rather upload your essay, please provide it in the field below.
- Please upload a short personal statement describing why you would like to be a part of this internship program and what benefit it has to your educational and professional endeavors. The statement should be no longer than 1 page double-spaced.
- Please upload your current resume.
- Show 1 more