Doyle Endowed Scholarship Application
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 6, 2020
The Doyle Scholarship will be awarded for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to full-time rising junior and senior students at DePaul who have financial need, who have a minimum GPA of 2.5, who have been involved at DePaul and their greater community, and have leadership and service experience serving marginalized communities.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and student involvement
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be active in the community
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need by having a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Financial Aid (DePaul)
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at DePaul University
By completing the application for this scholarship you are authorizing the Office of Multicultural Student Success and the Scholarship Committee to review your financial and academic records in order to assess your application.
Please direct ALL QUESTIONS regarding this scholarship to:
Christopher Love • Scholarship Coordinator
Office of Multicultural Student Success