Riversville Foundation Scholarship Application
DEADLINE TO APPLY HAS BEEN EXTENDED. NEW DEADLINE is June 20, 2021 by 11:59pm
The Riversville Foundation Scholarship was created to support highly promising minority students in meeting their academic and personal goals and will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic year.
Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to full-time students at DePaul who have at least Sophomore standing, have financial need, who have a minimum GPA of 2.75, who have been involved at DePaul and their greater community, and have leadership and service experience serving marginalized communities.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Be an underrepresented minority student and a Sophomore or Junior in Fall 2021
- Be Pell Grant eligible with significant unmet financial need
- Student began their college studies at DePaul University as a Freshman
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and student involvement
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be active in the community
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
- Demonstrate financial need by having a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Financial Aid (DePaul)
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at DePaul University
By completing the application for this scholarship you are authorizing the Office of Multicultural Student Success and the Scholarship Committee to review your financial and academic records in order to assess your application.
Please direct ALL QUESTIONS regarding this scholarship to:
Christopher Love • Scholarship Coordinator
Office of Multicultural Student Success