Doyle Endowed Scholarship Application
The deadline to apply for the Doyle Scholarship is April 30, 2021 by 11:59pm
The Doyle Scholarship will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to full-time rising junior and senior students at DePaul who have financial need, who have a minimum GPA of 2.5, who have been involved at DePaul and their greater community, and have leadership and service experience serving marginalized communities.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and student involvement
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be active in the community
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at DePaul University
By completing the application for this scholarship you are authorizing the Office of Multicultural Student Success and the Scholarship Committee to review your financial and academic records in order to assess your application.
Please direct ALL QUESTIONS regarding this scholarship to:
Christopher Love • Scholarship Coordinator
Office of Multicultural Student Success