The Ron Culp Endowed Scholarship for Future Leaders in Public Relations
The Ron Culp Endowed Scholarship for Future Leaders in Public Relations supports deserving students interested in pursuing a career in public relations. The scholarship provides recognition and financial assistance to College of Communication public relations and advertising (PRAD) majors and minors in good academic standing, who have financial need, and intend to pursue a career in public relations. Special consideration will be given to first-generation students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you choose to pursue a degree in public relations and advertising? What are your career plans after graduation?
- List your co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Include a brief description of the organization, your role, and any leadership positions held.
- Please list any awards, honors or recognition received.
- What unique challenges have you faced as a first-generation college student? How were you able to overcome those challenges?
- List the Public Relations and Advertising (PRAD) courses you have completed. Include the course ID, course title, term completed, and grade earned.
- Describe your community service or volunteer activity. How does your service activity align with DePaul University's Vincentian mission?
- Show 1 more