GAANN Participation Form
For students pursuing terminal degrees in the College of Computing and Digital Media
To determine your eligibility for the GAANN fellowship, you will need to complete this participation form and submit any requested documentation. The Office of Financial Aid will contact you via email if additional information is needed.
As part of your application to or participation in the GAANN fellowship, you are required to submit all documentation requested by the Office of Financial Aid. You must comply with all academic requirements and make steady academic progress in your course of study. Your completion of this participation form authorizes the Office of Financial Aid to certify your financial need with the DePaul University GAANN program administrator, as required by the GAANN program regulations.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident?
- Have you submitted the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
- Please submit a brief statement (less than 400 words) describing your interest in pursuing a career in university teaching and research and how the fellowship will help you complete your studies.
- GAANN Participation
- Are you a prior GAANN recipient?
- If no, indicate your last day of full-time employment.
- If yes, please attach a copy of your 2021 W2 form.
- Indicate how many credit hours you will take for each quarter of the Academic Year (AY). If you anticipate no enrollment, please indicate "0" in the corresponding quarter below.
- 1. Fall Quarter - AY 2023/2024
- 2. Winter Quarter - AY 2023/2024
- 3. Spring Quarter - AY 2023/2024
- Do you plan to submit a Cost of Attendance appeal?
- As part of my application to or participation in the GAANN Fellowship, I understand that I am required to submit all documentation requested by the Office of Financial Aid. I understand that I must comply with all academic requirements and make steady academic progress in my course of study. By checking the box below, I authorize the Office of Financial Aid to certify my financial need with the DePaul University GAANN program administrator, as required by the GAANN program regulations.
- Show 2 more