KPMG MADA Scholarship
The School of Accountancy & MIS is proud to collaborate with KPMG to champion diverse talent entering the CPA profession. Together, DePaul and KPMG are providing a limited number of scholarships to students (KPMG MADA Scholar) entering the Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
Scholarship Applicant Qualifications:
- Should be on track to complete or have a bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent program) from an accredited college or university by the start of the DePaul University Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program.
- Should be in good academic standing (no less than a 3.0 overall and major grade-point average on a 4.0 scale)
- Should be planning to enroll/already enrolled full-time in the DePaul University Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program (Scholarship award is subject to successful admission into the program)
- Should plan to complete educational requirements to be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license eligible upon completion of the Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) program
- Should not be committed to work full-time at another company
- Should not require work sponsorship now or at any point in the future
In the spirit of scholarship, the university will also endeavor to consider applicants from underrepresented demographic groups who meet the recipient eligibility criteria above.
- Driehaus College of Business - School of Accountancy & MIS
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit your current resume.
- Upload your undergraduate transcript here.
- Submit a two-page statement, double spaced, (Microsoft Word file) highlighting your career goals and how the scholarship and the graduate program can help you achieve them.
- Undergraduate Academics
- What school did you attend as an undergraduate?
- What was your GPA in your undergraduate major?
- What was your undergraduate major?
- What is your graduation month/year for your bachelor's degree?
- What is your graduation month/year for your master's degree? This program requires a one year completion.
- Do you plan to complete the 150 semester/225 quarter hours for the CPA exam by the end of your master's degree?
- Are you currently committed to work full-time at another company/firm?
- Will you require work sponsorship now or at any point in the future?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident?
- Show 5 more