The Coleman Entrepreneurship Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide recognition and financial assistance to students enrolled in entrepreneurship courses at DePaul University who are in good academic standing and exhibit financial need.
Consideration for this scholarship is given to part and full time undergraduate students who are dedicated to furthering entrepreneurship activities at DePaul and are active in the Coleman Center.
- Coleman Entrepreneurship Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Entrepreneurship School Involvement
- Describe your area(s) of interest in entrepreneurship. (Please limit your response to 250 words or less)
- Have you completed, or are you currently enrolled in, any entrepreneurship classes at DePaul? It is required that you list the course, the instructor, and the semester.
- Have you declared a major? If, so what is your major?
- Please describe how you will further your entrepreneurship activities at DePaul over the next 12 months? (Please limit your response to 250 words or less)
- Please describe your participation in the Coleman Entrepreneurship Center.
- Entrepreneurship Questions
- Do you own a business? If yes, please describe. (Please limit your response to 150 words or less)
- Have you ever worked for an entrepreneurial firm or a family business in any capacity? please describe. (Please limit your response to 150 words or less)